Friday, May 27, 2011

"Let's Wait and See" Isn't Helpful

God's done some tremendous things for us. Most of you who attend L.A.G. know what I'm talking about. Hasn't it been awesome watching God at work?

I am sensing in my spirit (I think you know what I mean by that.) a bit of a "Let's wait and see" mindset. It's not congregation-wide. However, a cynical "Let's wait and see" attitude doesn't need many adherents to do its damage. It creates an unnecessary drag on everything that's happening. Let me be straight up with this: "Let's wait and see" is nothing more than unbelief! It is your declaration, silent or public, that you expect things to get worse! "Let's wait and see" means you are not fully on board with what God wants to do.

Instead of "Let's wait and see," substitute "I can't wait to see what God's going to do." You have two days to make the adjustment. Be expectant: God is going to move Sunday morning in our service!

No comments: