Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Youth Talent Show

Sunday, March 3, the youth hosted a talent show.  If you weren't there, I can't begin to describe how unbelievably talented the youth at Apollo Assembly are.  Below are a few highlights.

The excitement builds.

Our host, M. C. Wiggy, kept things moving.

D. J. belted it out.  Gotta love the hat.

Elijah & Dylan did an original rap.
Dylan wondered why some didn't wave their hands.

Punch line:  "The cow ran out of gas."
You don't get a better youth leader than Jaret.

Joey will be a great music teacher.  This guy can play!
Hey, Joey, do you give lessons?

Meghan brought down the house
with her exceptional range.

Trey & Chan will tell you it isn't as easy as it looks.

Brianna sang the most emotional song of the night.

Kyesha hit some notes that were off the charts.

Introducing...RFG.  You were fantastic!
My apologies to Raven, who worked in the sound booth.  I was too close when I took your picture.  It came out distorted.  Thanks for your helpfulness.

No comments: